This contest is over! See all the winning entries. Want more chances to win prizes? Check out our active contests.
- Anyone who uses Fusion 360 to create their hardware enclosure is welcome to enter. The competition is global.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you submit your project to be eligible
- All entries must be submitted May 6, 2015 before 11:59pm
- You must use Autodesk Fusion 360 to create the CAD enclosure
- All entries must include your Fusion 360 CAD file, and at least one rendered image of your design
We’ll be looking for creative, innovative designs that incorporate all hardware components for the hack you’ve selected. The Fusion 360 team will select the 3 winning entries.
What the Fusion 360 team will look for:
- Aesthetics: how good does it look?
- Form factor/usability: does it make using the product easier?
- Originality: how creative is it?
How to enter
- Once you’ve completed a design & rendering of you work, generate a public link for your design (learn how here)
- Include which project you chose, the story behind your design, and the public link
- Post your project on Hackster, click "Enter challenge" in the left sidebar or top menu and select your newly created project
- Your project must be submitted by May 6, 2015 before 11:59pm
- You must post a project that includes a Fusion 360 file, and at least one rendered image of your design
- You must use Autodesk Fusion 360 in your project
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries
- We will not offer cash alternatives to prizes
- If a prizes isn't available in your territory, an equivalent product will be offered
- Multiple entries can be made