- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the entry requirements?
- What are the judging criteria?
- What are the prizes?
- What are the steps to enter the contest?
- What is the contest timeline?
- Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
We’ll be looking for creative, innovative designs that incorporate all hardware components for the hack you’ve selected. The Fusion 360 team will select the 3 winning entries.
What the Fusion 360 team will look for:
- Aesthetics: how good does it look?
- Form factor/usability: does it make using the product easier?
- Originality: how creative is it?
- Type A Machines Series 1 3D Printer & 5kg PLA Filament
- Type A Machines Series 1 3D Printer
- iPad Air
- Once you’ve completed a design & rendering of you work, generate a public link for your design (learn how here)
- Include which project you chose, the story behind your design, and the public link
- Post your project on Hackster, click "Enter challenge" in the left sidebar or top menu and select your newly created project
- Your project must be submitted by May 6, 2015 before 11:59pm
March 6, 2015 at 11:09 AM PT
May 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT
- Anyone who uses Fusion 360 to create their hardware enclosure is welcome to enter. The competition is global.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you submit your project to be eligible
- All entries must be submitted May 6, 2015 before 11:59pm
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.