You’re a hardware hack genius— but what do you do with all those loose bits and exposed parts? Millions of brilliant hardware hacks are left without a home, and Autodesk is here to change that.
We’re challenging you to use Autodesk Fusion 360 to build a beautiful hardware home for one of the projects we’ve selected below. You could win a 3D printer! It’s easy to get started:
- Choose one of the projects below
- Download the associated CAD files & import to Fusion 360 (watch quick tutorial)
- Design an enclosure with Fusion 360 (learn the basics here)
- Render an image of your design (watch quick tutorial)
- Generate a public link to your design (learn how)
- Submit your design!
Now it's time to choose a hardware hack that needs a home…
March 6, 2015 at 11:09AM PT
May 6, 2015 at 11:59PM PT