Have you always dreamed of starting a hardware company? Building and selling your very own product? To help you get started we've partnered with our friends from IngDan, the company that can take your idea from a napkin sketch to a finished product. Today, we help you start your startup!
But building hardware is hard, and it's certainly a costly endeavor. To make it all possible, IngDan is extending to our community an exclusive offer: pitch an idea you are passionate about, and enter to win the ultimate prize: build a manufacturing ready prototype!
IngDan is China's largest hardware innovation platform with offices worldwide. It's a one stop supply chain center for O2O services, linking entrepreneurs with the right suppliers and supporting them from ideas to market. IngDan is a subsidiary of Cogobuy Group, a publicly listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Cogobuy operates the largest e-commerce platform for electronic components and other electronic goods in China.
Are you ready to get started?
Step 1: Register your name.
Start by creating a free account on Hackster.io (or sign in if you're already a member), and register for the contest by clicking "Register as a participant".
Step 2: Submit your product idea and enter to win 1 of 3 prototyping services
- Click "Submit your idea" and fill in the template.
- Submit your product idea.
- Tell us what problem are you solving?
- Is your product targeting a consumer or business audience?
- Explain why your product matters to the world today.
- Submissions close on February 20th, 2016 at 11:59 AM.
Step 3: We will notify you via email and you'll get to join our winners Meetup
- Top 3 entrants will be selected based on idea originality, quality, and build-ability
- Join our Meetup celebration in San Francisco in person or via Skype
- Start working with IngDan and get your prototype ready for what's next!
Good luck and we look forward to helping you start that rocket ship!
Winners will be announced soon.
December 10, 2015 at 8:00AM PT
February 20, 2016 at 11:59PM PT
March 10, 2016 at 4:00PM PT