This plugin uses your Gateblu host machine's BLE to interface to compatible Parrot BLE Minidrones (Airborner and Rolling Spider). You can use it to control a single drone or a swarm!
- Get an app.octoblu.com account!
- Install Gateblu!
- Satisfy pre-requisites for BLE
- Install the "Parrot Minidrones" Gateblu plugin.
- Configure Options
- Build a flow to send the "connect" command to initiate BLE connection.
- Control drones!
- Skynet takes over.
To get to the device options goto Things -> Connected Things - Drone Device
Control a Single Drone
Control Swarm of Specific Drones
MESSAGE SCHEMA AND USING THE PLUGIN IN A FLOW
If your drones are disconnected, Send the "connect" command to them using the configuration shown in this image.
NOTE: A Swarm takes 10 seconds to connect.
After a successful connect, send the takeOff command and your drone(s) should start flying!
- For a quick and easy web-panel to control your drone go to control.octoblu.com and connect one to your account.
- Then build a dashboard like the one shown
- Import this flow.https://app.octoblu.com/bluprints/import/e79a0c18-f1f6-470e-bb3c-ddd76e74fe3e
This flow takes the name of the button widget from control.octoblu as the command to send to your drone(s).