If you are a beginner, you can learn about Arduino here.
I made a similar project using only PHPoC here.
Arduino ---> PHPoC WiFi Shield ---> Web browser
Note that: PHPoC shield has a built-in program to pass data from Arduino to web browser. Therefore, we don't need to care about it.
- Set WiFi information for PHPoC shield (SSID and password)
- Upload new UI to PHPoC shield
- Write Arduino code
Setting WiFi Information for PHPoC Shield
Upload new Web UI to PHPoC Shield
- Download PHPoC source code remote_thermometer.php (on code section).
- Upload it to PHPoC shield using PHPoC debugger according to this instruction.
Write Arduino Code
- Install three following libraries: PHPoC Library for Arduino , OneWire and Dallas Temperature (see instruction ).
- Upload Arduino code (on code section) to Arduino
- Click serial button on Arduino IDE to see the IP address.
- Open web browser, type
- Click connect button and test it.