Download it from hackster
I used hot glue to hold the battery on.
- Make a BLE Widget
- Make a Web Request Widget with this URL: (change the bold fields) [V0] http://firstname.lastname@example.org&name=yourcustomsubject&body=yourcustombody&id=8877
Connect your device and drop it (not to far up) and see if you get a E-Mail, it could take up to 5 minutes depending on your E-Mail server.
- No Email? Check the URL make sure everything is correct!
- No Email? Check to make sure its sensing by connecting the usb cord
- Not Sensing? Change the sensitivity
- Not connecting? Restart your phones bluetooth and un-pair the Arduino
- Anything Else? Let me know in the comments