I like to blog about my work in electronics. But blogging or writing can be frustrating sometimes when you have to type in same keyword or any sentence multiple times in a single blog or article. So I created a small tool using Arduino, where you can put hardcore the words or sentences. So if you push a specific button, it will automatically type in the hard coded keyword on your blog or article. So you don't have to struggle with the copy paste again.VideoSchematic
(Important Note: The 'keyboard' function that we are using in this code supports only on Arduino Leonardo, Micro, or Due board.)
1. Take your breadboard and create a power stage. We are doing this because we want to circulate power supply all across the breadboard and make it easily available on any power rail of the breadboard and we don't have to use multiple jumper wires which makes our breadboard ugly.
2. Now place your Arduino Leonardo along with 5 tactical switches as shown below.
3. Now Connect one end of tactical switches to the +ve power rail of breadboard as shown below.
4. Now connect a 10K resistor to the other end of tactical switch to the ground. Refer the below image.
5. Connect the Arduino Leonardo Pro Micro pins to tactical switches using a jumper wire as shown in below image.
6. Now connect -ve of Arduino Leonardo to the -ve power rail of breadboard and +5v to the +ve power rail of breadboard as shown below.
7. The breadboard circuit is now complete. Simply program your arduino with the attached program. Replace the message or keyword in the program with yours. Then open notepad or any editor, and press the buttons whenever you want your arduino to print in.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any doubt, let me know in the comment section.