The MAX32620FTHR will function as a sensor datacollection, processing, and communication hub integrating the following sensors:
· UV Index
· UV Radiation
· RGB Color
The MAX32620FTHR will interconnect with an RF module (BLE, SubGHz, or WiFi) and provide the following information to a smart phone dashboard app or the cloud:
- UV Index from 0 to 11+ with appropriate warnings which can also be combined with skin color characterization via the RGB color sensor that can be used to provide info on the user’s skin color (Skin types I to VI). Skin color variation can be updated during temporal periods (e.g. weeks or months depending on season and activity).
- UV Radiation in W/m2 with appropriate warnings as per international standards e.g. instantaneous radiation 100-300 W*sec/m2 for highly susceptible skin types I and II to 700 – 1200 W*sec /m2 for skin types V and VI with low susceptibility, accumulative radiation etc.
- Gas sensor provides measurements for Volatile Organic Compunds from which the MAX32620FTHR additionally computes the Indoor Air Quality index.
- Pressure measurements are also converted to altitude values by implementing the Barometric formula on the MAX32620FTHR.
- Air Temperature and Air Humidity measurements are also provided.
- Battery Level
The devicecan be used as a wearable monitor especially for users with outdoor activities(sports, holidays, work etc.), with emphasis on temperature, humidity and UV radiation,or a table top monitor for indoor environments with emphasis on temperature,humidity and air quality.
Multiple devices can be combined to provide an indoor building environmental profile, or a city area outdoor environmental profile on an hourly, daily etc. basis.