Playing with RC car is fun but if you play with your own RC car then its a explosion of fun. Now a days most of the RC car controller user BLE technology with may reduce the cost. Every smart phone has BLE, so let play with it. If you follow this tutorials you are able to build your own DRY RC car.
Thanks to DFRobot to give me the opportunity to play with Romeo BLE Quard Motor Driver . Its a powerful motor driver with 32 bit ARM Microcontroller with CC2540 (Bluetooth 4.0) chip. For more detail about Romeo BLE quard please check the wiki page.Just follow those simple step and enjoy:
- Install the Mobile apps on your smart phone (check the given links for apk file)
- Connect the Rover5 Chassis with BLE Quard Motor Driver
- Upload the Arduino Sketch on BLE Quard
- Connect the power source to BLE quard
- Open the apps and play with your RC car
Only single character and upper case alphabet supported (you are welcome to modify it):
- Move Forward F
- Move Backword B
- Move Left L
- Move Right R
In future, I have a plan to add more feature on it, such as obstacle avoidance, autonomous moving (need more research), GPS path planer, etc.
Thanks for your attention.