The rules are simple –
1. There are 3 options to contest:
· You can use RAK831 with WisAP
· You can use RAK831 with WisCam
· You can use RAK831 with Rapsberry Pi
2. There is no limit to the amount of projects you can submit.
4. The top views project will win the 3 votes, the second top views will win 2 votes, and the third top views will win 1 vote.
5. Maximum vote is 5 as RAK will also have a right to give two votes to specific project depending on innovation and thorough documentation. RAK can decide which project should own two votes and which one own one vote.
6. The system architecture must base on one host processor and Lora Radio Modules. RAK831 is the radio module, however, you need to work with different host processor like Raspberry pi, WisAP or WisCam as per your choice.
To make this contest unique –
1. The winner for RAK831 with WisAP will get $300.
2. Winner who use RAK831 with WisCam, will bag the prize money of $250.
3. IoT designer who use RAK831 with Rapsberry Pi will grab $200.
So make it a point to participate in the contest!
For more updates and details follow our Social Media Channels -
or you can directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org