PowerBerry Manager (PBM) is an app that greatly simplify the management on an IoT board equipped with Windows 10 IoT Core. Is both an execution environment for PWB apps and a collection of useful tools.
The interface is clean and self-explaining, You can upload and manage (Launch, stop, configure) Apps. The BROWSER button open in a new page the board Webserver. For this is used the "Administrator" id and the password that you can set in the Network Setting Page (but you have to change the "p@ssw0rd" because the @ symbol prevent its use).
From this page you can Upload new/updated APPs, delete, and refresh managed APPS.
PWB App built from the template can offer to the user:
- a GUI interface (user interface);
- a Configuration page;
- and the ability to inspect its behaviour using the remote debugger.
Any standard PWB app has a configuration default setting (inside), but from this panel, you can change the port for the GUI/Debug .
If you check AUTORUN, PWB will launch the app at any (his) startup.
- Enable/Disable PWB autorun at startUp;
- Enable/Disable the Firewall;
- ShutDown the Board;
- Restart the Board;
- Set the Sever Id and Name (visible in PWK-ES );
- Set Date, Time, timezone.
You can change the setting of any listed network adapter and set Wi-Fi. You can also set the Board Password for the Administrator.
Enable/Disable AutoLaunch and get the status of StartupItems.
- Enable/Disable and get the status of Firewall.
- View active PWB tasks and Kill them.
- Set Boart Interface enabled( headed) or disabled (headless).
- Execute OS commands (BetaBeta).
PBM and the APPs are in executable source code that you can open/study/change with POWER-Ki WorkBench.
This app is contained in PowerBerry SUP (StartUpPackage) that you can get freely from PowerBerry.
POWER-Ki and PowerBerry can be used freely.