The importance of #StayingSafe and #TakingResponsibility for your welfare in this period cannot be over emphasized, as economy begins to open gradually and normalcy returns.
We must continue to observe all necessary guidelines stated by the health authorities, both locally and internationally such as social distancing, regular hand washing and frequent body check.
At EVATRONICS, we have built an awesome smart device that doesn't just measure the body temperature, but also tells if there is any possibility of fever or not.
COROMETER is an affordable smart, contact-less infrared thermometer that measures human temperature, compares it with a standard threshold and predicts with high accuracy, the possibility or otherwise of fever.
Unlike the popular hand-held contact-less Infrared thermometer, COROMETER can be mounted at the entrance of churches, offices, banks, Mosques and schools to screen people as they come in. It raises an alarm if a person with fever (high temperature) approaches the door; and he/she can be prevented from accessing the building until further checks are done to ascertain the COVID-19 status of the person.
- Checks body temperature using contact-less infra red sensor
- Displays information about what should be done to stay safe from corona virus.
- Triggers alarm when body temperature is up to 38 degree Celsius or more, and displays emergency numbers to call for further tests.
- Uses ultrasonic sensor to know when you are close to the temperature sensor.
- Has internal rechargeable battery.
- Can be mounted on walls so people can check their body temperature from time to time.
Follow the link below to watch the complete demo video of CORO MER: