EEPROM stands for electrically erasable programmable read-only memory and is a type of non-volatile memory used in computers, integrated in microcontrollers for smart cards and remote keyless systems, and other electronic devices to store relatively small amounts of data but allowing individual bytes to be erased and reprogrammed.
In electronics and telecommunications a transmitter or radio transmitter is an electronic device which produces radio waves with an antenna. The transmitter itself generates a radio frequency alternating current, which is applied to the antenna. When excited by this alternating current, the antenna radiates radio waves.
A modern communications receiver, used in two-way radio communication stations to talk with remote locations by shortwave radio.
In radio communications, a radio receiver, also known as a receiver, wireless or simply radio is an electronic device that receives radio waves and converts the information carried by them to a usable form. It is used with an antenna. The antenna intercepts radio waves (electromagnetic waves) and converts them to tiny alternating currents which are applied to the receiver, and the receiver extracts the desired information.
1 x Arduino Fio
1 x Arduino UNO
1 x SparkFun FTDI Basic Breakout - 3.3V
1 x SparkFun Cerberus USB Cable
VIN - +5V
GND - GND
VIN - +3.3V
GND - GND
- Research & Development (R & D)
- Desktop Applications (Windows, OSX, Linux, Multi-OS, Multi-Tier, etc...)
- Mobile Applications (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, etc...)
- Web Applications (LAMP, Scripting, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, RoR, Wakanda, etc...)
- Social Media Programming & Integration (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc...)
- Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, etc...)
- Bulletin Boards (phpBB, SMF, Vanilla, jobberBase, etc...)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, OSCommerce, ZenCart, PayPal Shopping Cart, etc...)
- DOS, Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android, Multi-OS
- Raspberry Pi
http://www.donluc.com/?page_id=2149J. Luc Paquin – Curriculum Vitae