Do you like playing games? This is the most simple implementation of the Memory game. All you need is to use your memory to hack the predefined sequence.
Our story started 4 month ago.
It was first and the pretty simple breadboard prototype. Scheme:
But we wanted more. And we've decided to make it better.
- First, we've changed the main board to Arduino Mega (due to the number of ports).
- Second, we've added the indication (16 LEDs)
- Then we've added the sound (Just a piezoelectric speaker :))
- We've designed the body for arduino and we've got the input device (a toy gun) :)
And after a day of soldering, printing and coding, we've got the real Memory game:
So now, you just need to make shots and your aim is to fill the progressbar.
After few days of debugging we've decided:
- To mount it to the wall for our "children"
- To add the programming mode, to be able to change the difficulty (4..16)
- To add the hidden button to enter/exit/reset the programming mode
- To add the WOW effect:) to open the common drawer in the desk by solving this puzzle
Finally, we've updated this project with the WOW effect! :)
And here is the result: