[Waterproof DS18B20 Sensor Kit tutorial_1]
DIY: auto AC for your pet fish
The sweat came out in a fine dew on my forehead when I left a room with AC and get outdoor yesterday. It just came up to my mind that my pet fish may need their own auto AC since I would go for a trip some day. So I DIY an AC through Waterproof DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor from DFrobot. It suits every rectangular fishbowl and costs little power.
Here is a tutorial for anybody new here to build such a device from 0 to 1.
some PMMA, and some wire
- STEP1 Deal with all the hardware connection(NO SOLDERING REQUIRED)
Connect the DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor to PIN2
- STEP2 Install Arduino IDE
Open the next URL and pick the correct version for your machine.
- STEP3 Add Library through this button.
- STEP4 Connect the board to your device with wire and load your
code(Hint: choose the port and the board to load)
- STEP5 Your project and make it suitable for the size of the fishbowl
Check it yourself!!!
Leave your pet fish a ‘coolest’ summer ever.