Phone controlled RC car is interesting project and easy to make there are many tutorials but wer are making this project for you we are having the tutorial video also you can check from the below link. so if you want to make this project by yourself read this article carefully. there is also the components list to make this awesome project.
we are also giving you the code and the circuit from the video description and also here. I hope the video will very helpful for you. there are many videos on my channel to make your project work.
the working of this project is very easy. there is a Bluetooth module that can receive the data from your phone by connecting to your phone and then the car will react according to your instruction. which is given in the code. you have to write the code according to your requirements. so be careful during the writing of code.
Components required for phone control rc car:-
1.Arduino Uno:- Arduino Uno is a development board with an ATmega328p microcontroller. which has a clock frequency of 16 MHz. there are many pins in the Arduino Uno you can use as per the requirement. there are some digital pins and some analog pins. but we are using here the digital pins and serial communication pins which is RX, Tx.
2. Bluetooth HC-05:-Hardware Features
- Typical ‐80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- 3.3 to 5 V I/O.
- PIO(Programmable Input/Output) control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- With an integrated antenna.
- With the edge connector.
- Slave default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1, Parity:No parity.
- Auto‐connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto‐pairing PINCODE:”1234″.
required components for phone control RC car
- r Chasis
- Gear Motor
- On/Off Switch
- Jumper Wires
- 9v Battery
- Arduino Uno
- HC-05 Bluetooth Module
- Motor Driver
click here to find the code and circuit