This project is about a Digital and Binary Clock using Arduino and two LED matrix with MAX72XX and RTC (Real Time Clock) including several features.Features:
- Digital Clock
- Binary Clock
- Mode AM/PM
- Mode 24 hours (international mode)
- Time & Date (Day, Month & Weekday)
- Temperature feature (only with RTC DS3231)
- 02 different types of fonts (conventional & stylish)
- RTC keeps the time and date when the clock is off
- The internal memory of RTC can record the operational modes
- Two digits sharing same LED display
The operation is very simple using the Arduino's restart button.
Every time you turn on or restart the Arduino, a new clock mode is set automatically.
Note: The aditional feature of temperature (ºC) was introduced to the version using RTC DS3231.
I hope you enjoy it!
- Arduino UNO R3
- LED Matrix Module with MAX7219
- DS1307 or DS3231 module - RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Middle Size Breadboard