- Open the LabVIEW project created in the previous tutorial.
- Expand the LINX target (BBB or RPI).
- Right Build Specifications and choose New»Real-Time Application.
- Rename the build specification.
- Click the Source Files section on the left side of the dialog.
- Under Project Files select the top level VI (Blink.vi in the example) and click the right arrow to add it to Startup VIs.
- Click OK.
- Right click the new build specification and choose Build.
- Click Done.
- Right click the new build specification and choose Run as Startup.
- Click Yes to reboot the target.
- The VI will now run whenever the target is powered on.
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!