- Connect Ethernet to the BBB (BeagleBone Black).
- Connect the BBB to the PC via USB.
- If this is the first time connecting the BBB to the PC, open the BBB mass storage device from My Computer and launch the START html page.
- Scroll down to Section 2 and install the correct driver for the PC operating system.
- Launch LabVIEW and open the Target Configuration Wizard from Tools»MakerHub»LINX»Target Configuration.
- Enter the BBB Hostname or IP and a username and password with root privileges and click connect.
- Default IP Address for the BBB USB/Ethernet device is '192.168.7.2'.
- Default Username is 'root'
- Default Password is empty.
- Click the Install Software tab.
- Click Install.
- Review any warnings and complete the installation.
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!