- Download a Raspbian image
- Note: LINX was developed using Raspbian Jessie.
- Unzip the Raspbian image.
- Download and Install Win32 Disk Imager.
- Use Win32 Disk Imager to load the Raspbian image onto an SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the Raspberry Pi.
- Connect ethernet to the Raspberry Pi
- Power on the Raspberry Pi.
- Launch LabVIEW and open the Target Configuration Wizard from Tools»MakerHub»LINX»Target Configuration.
- Enter the Raspberry Pi's Hostname or IP and a username and password with root privileges and click connect.
- Default Hostname is 'raspberrypi'.
- Default Username is 'pi'
- Default Password is 'raspberry'
- Click the Install Software tab.
- Click Install.
- Review any warnings and complete the installation.
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!