I made a similar project using but simpler hardware (only PHPoC) here.
Arduino ---> PHPoC WiFi Shield ---> Web browser
There are two people playing game. each people uses two buttons to control direction of goalkeepers. Therefore, we need four buttons.
Direction of goalkeepers are changed based on the state of buttons.
Note that: PHPoC shield has a built-in program to pass data from Arduino to web browser. Therefore, we don't need to care about it.
- Set WiFi information for PHPoC shield (SSID and password)
- Upload new UI to PHPoC shield
- Write Arduino code
Setting WiFi Information for PHPoC Shield
Upload new Web UI to PHPoC Shield
- Download PHPoC source code remote_game.php (on code section).
Write Arduino Code
- Upload Arduino code (on code section) to Arduino
- Click serial button on Arduino IDE to see the IP address.
- Open web browser, type
- Click connect button and test it.