Just Now SB Components has launched another creative stuff on Kickstarter, A first-ever Pico 2G expansion board ever made.
Pico 2G Expansion is powered by the SIM868 quad-band GSM/GPRS module, which includes an onboard CH340 USB to UART converter, Voltage Level Translator with Auto-Direction Sensing and 15-kV ESD Protection, SMA and IPEX Antenna Connector that covers the 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequency band, and an onboard 1.14" LCD with auto multi-level repeating.
Because of its ease of installation, versatility, and high-quality user interface, the Raspberry Pi Pico 2G extension is the perfect choice for creators when building communication projects. SB Components created the Pico 2G extension to communicate with Quad-band GSM/GPRS + GNSS modules, which improves the product's quality of work.Posts You May like:
- Quick Guide for Raspberry Pi Users: Raspberry Pi Terminal Commands
- Windows 11 on Raspberry Pi Devices in Easy Installation Guide
- Get Your Project Done by Raspberry Pi Approved Design Partners
- PiRelay 8 Smart Relay Board for Raspberry Pi - Kickstarter
- Tiny Round/Circular LCD Display Launched!
- Issue Fixed! USB Boot Ubuntu Server 20.04 on Raspberry Pi 4
- HC-SR04 Sensor with micro-ROS on the Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico: ADC Sampling and FFT
- Using CircuitPython for RP2040
- How to Setup Pico RP2040 on Windows
- Using micro-ROS on the Raspberry Pi Pico
- LED Tricks Using The Raspberry Pi Pico
- The RP2040 Raspberry Pi Pico Meets LoRa
- Pico supports SD cards and FatFS
- How to connect a Raspberry Pi Pico to LoRaWAN
- 50 Raspberry Pi Hacks & Tips You Should Know
- How to Install Wi-Fi and Internet on a Raspberry Pi Pico