The Totem Maker Kit provides components and tools for building complex mechanical structures, prototype chassis and robots for DIY projects and STEM adventures. The kit includes 975 building pieces, beams and boards, tools for shaping beams, boards and strip brackets and assembly guide book packed into a compartmented box.
For more information, see https://totemmaker.net/product/totem-maker-kit/
- Totem Maker Kits consist of modular components:Beams – L400 × H10 × H10 mmBoards – 10x10cmBrackets – 18 type of bracketsFillers – for finishing corners
- The Totem beams and boards (sheets) are plastic, and are quickly trimmed to size - with the provided tools - great for flexible prototyping.
- The unique beams allow a wide variety of connection methods to build customisable and strong structures.
- The versatile layout of slots and holes in the beams allows flexible construction of different shapes, and easy expansion of existing structures, by addition of new beams and sheets.
- The modular geometry of the Totem system allows grid-like assembly of beams with 2×6 mm profile nuts and brackets that fit in either of 2 orientations.
- Nuts stay in placr: the special Totem Nuts (M3 10×6) stay in the structure of Beam before Bolts are tightened.
- Mounting motors and electronics is easy, and Totem provides a range of specialised mounting components if required.
- Bigger structures: join few beams side by side, the layout of beam slots allows to join them at any point.
- Strengthening Beams: Learn more in Wiki pages >>>
- Advantages of Totem assembly Kits:Learn more >>>
- Mounting motors: the beam and board grid lets to add motors with special brackets or even basic Totem brackets. Learn more in Wiki pages >>>
- Mounting and electronics never been easier: easy to attach any electronics. The Totem grid suits most electronics brands: it is simple to mount electronics using special brackets. Learn more in Wiki pages >>>
- Using Totem Tools:Learn more in Wiki >>>