Updated for 2019 China-US Young Maker CompetitionIntroduction
Programming Using Studio IDE
- This weather station will forecast temperature, humidity and air quality of an area.
- Lets start by the NXP Rapid IoT Studio IDE, where we will be programming and designing the weather forecast IoT.
- We will also need the NXP Rapid IoT application in our smartphone(Android/iOS).
- Launch the Rapid IoT Studio IDE and start with a new project
- Head To the Studio, and insert the following programming through graphics programming.
RAPID IoT Kit Programming
- Do the Application Programming as follows:
1 / 2 • Application Programming 1
Flashing to NXP Rapid IoT Kit
- After the NXP Rapid IoT and application programming is completed, compile the project and download the firmware.
- Simply Follow the 2 images below with steps to flash the firmware on to your NXP Rapid IoT Kit:
1 / 2 • Flashing Firmware To NXP Kit
- After you have flashed the NXP It will automatically resets and you can see the following data:
1. Temperature (in Celsius)
2. Relative Humidity (in percent)
3. Air quality (in ppb)