If you are a beginner, you can learn about Arduino - Rotary Angle Sensor here.
We can monitor everything with this project, but I took the rotary angle sensor as an example.Demo
- Stack PHPoC WiFi shield or PHPoC Shield on Arduino
- Connect pin GND, VCC and SIG of rotary angle sensor to GND, 5V and A0 of Arduino, respectively.
Arduino ---> PHPoC WiFi Shield ---> Web browser
Note that: PHPoC shield has a built-in program to pass data from Arduino to web browser. Therefore, we don't need to care about it.What We Need to Do
- Set Wifi information for PHPoC shield (SSID and password)
- Upload new UI to PHPoC shield
- Write Arduino code
Setting Wifi Information for PHPoC Shield
Upload new Web UI to PHPoC Shield
- Download PHPoC source code remote_gauge.php (on code section).
- Upload it to PHPoC shield using PHPoC debugger according to this instruction.
Write Arduino Code
- Install PHPoC library for Arduino on Arduino IDE (see the instruction)
- See source code in code section.
- Click serial button on Arduino IDE to see the IP address.
- Open web browser, type
- Click connect button and test it.
This project does the same works but it used other hardware platform.The Best Arduino Starter Kit for BeginnerFunction References