Although Amazon Alexa is remarkable in voice recognition. We felt it wasn't interactive and wasn't able to respond to most of our queries, the only answer it used to give us was "Sorry, I don't have the answer to that question". So, to make Alexa more interactive like a human to chat with, we have built an interface to chat with the best AI Chat bot Mitsuku available on the internet.
Mitsuku is a Chatterbot created from AIML technology by Steve Worswick. Mitsuku has won the 2013 and 2016 Loebner prize, The Loebner Prize is an annual competition in artificial intelligence that awards prizes to the chatterbot considered by the judges to be the most human-like.
Mitsuku can reproduce the capability of the human brain with greater speed and Accuracy. Ask Mitsuku the weirdest question it will answer you. Mitsuku is something with endless response for your questions as it has the ability to Machine learn.
- Ask jokes,Stories,Rhymes,Quotes
- Ask question, information about anything and everything it will never say a no as an answer
- Responds for the questions based on previous questions just like humans do
- An AWS account
- An Amazon Developers account
Lambda Function and Skill Deployment:
1. Create a new Lambda Function, set the trigger as ASK and upload the zip file. Set the Existing role as Lambda_basic execution. For more detailed instruction check the README file.
2. Create the New Skill in Developers.amazon
3. Create the Interaction model
4. Test the skill and it will be Ready for use.
I have made the Interaction Flow very simple, the skill exits on saying Bye.