B Ready Reckoner is a handy To do list app that lets the user Synch a users todo list items between an Android things IoT device and a Android Phone ,The IOT device has 2 LEDs which provide at-a-glance information weather the todo list is complete or incomplete
The App uses Android things and Firebase SDK.
I envision the android things device as a LCD frame which houses an LCD and and 2 LEDs (For notifying the user). The device may have a 7 inch display or so and be continuously on and be stuck to fridge or cupboard door:
Please Get firebase cloud json from personal firebase service.I have deleted the firebase cloud json from code containing credentials to prevent misuse
Please connect the leds to any GPIO BCM which are documented in code using below link
How to use
- Connect the LED's to GPIO ports BCM 17 and BCM5
- Use wifi service for raspberry pi 3 (Not needed but is very imp to get essence of project)
- Use instructions here to flash and setup Raspbery pi with WIFI https://developer.android.com/things/hardware/raspberrypi.html
- Connect with adb connect <raspberry pi 3 ip address>
- Start the IOT Notes app and also deploy the Notes (Android mobile app) in phone
- Enjoy !
B ready reckoner
B Ready Reckoner Companion App
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!