This project is about creating a simple breathing meditation device you can bring along.
It is inspired by GIF animations like this one:
Steps to reproduce:
1) flash the ESP8266 with MicroPython (e.g. using uPycraft).
2) push the code to the ESP8266 as main.py
3) breathe :)
Stuff to look at/try out:
- the micro controller has little memory, the code might get stuck some time (try giving it less breathing cycles)
- play around with the visualizations: you can also paint pixels individually -> oled.pixel(10, 20, 1)
- the code can be optimized
- use it with a small power bank and breathe on the go ;)