This small project is a model of the control via WiFi of a small home automation installation. The approach is fundamentally didactic, for example for the application in a module of domotic installations. With this approach, it can serve as an introduction or deepening to several areas:
- Sensors, actuators and control systems.
- The Arduino environment (and its compatible development boards).
- HTML language
- WiFi communication
The installation consists of the following sensors and actuators:
- Presence detector: HC-SR501
- Temperature and humidity detector: DHT11 sensor in circuit KY-015
- Lighting control circuit: Simulated by turning an LED on and off
- Intrusion alarm: It is simulated by an active buzzer
- Heating: Simulated by turning an LED on and off