|Software apps and online services:|
Mi-Light and clones are cheap lighting bulbs controlled by a 2.4Ghz radio frequency in the form of physical remote control or a WiFi bridge to allow smartphone control.
Github page: https://github.com/djsb/canny
These WiFi bridges are low quality devices that lack features or provide unreliable service (eg: remote controlling from the internet).
This project implements a $7 gateway/WiFi bridge to completely replace the one provided by the manufacturer and bring everyday features. See screenshots for an insight of how it looks like:
- Individually control up to +65000 bulbs
- Manual control over bulbs or groups of bulbs
- Geofence rules
- Automation, rules and others
- Expandable to other usages over the Muzzley platform
- Remote/over-internet control: additional security to standard Mi-Light/easybulb bridge authentication