In this tutorial I will show you how to setup bluetooth communication between Arduino and HC-06 (slave device).
We will build simple circuit based on one LED with resistor and HC-06 connected to Arduino UNO. As the app used for communication between these two devices we will use app called: Smart Bluetooth - Arduino Bluetooth Serial ⚡
Open the app, slide through the intro, hit SEARCH button and search for nearby devices
- When your device is found, select it by clicking on it
- Select prefered theme (dark or light) and hold the button you selected
- Wait for the connection, if it fails, try to reconnect
- After successful connection, tap on the big led in the first tab (led) and check the LED connected to your Arduino if it blinks
- If everything works and you want to edit the data sent to Arduino, unlock more features and support me, purchase premium, I will be very happy :)
See the pictures below
If you still have problems let me know firstname.lastname@example.org, I will respond within 24h hours :)Don't forget to rate and leave a nice feedback.