- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- I was notified that I was selected to receive one of free devices. When will I receive it?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the judging criteria?
- What are the prizes?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
- Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
- Creativity - new application idea or tweaking an existing application (50 points)
- Story/Instruction – Show how you created your project, including images, screenshots, and/or video (20 Points)
- Code – Include working code with helpful comments (20 Points)
- Project Documentation (10 Points)
- Most Creative will receive: MacBook Pro - Newest Version.
- Most Innovative will receive: MacBook Pro - Newest Version.
- Most Fun will receive: MacBook Pro - Newest Version.
- Editor's choice will receive: $50 bonus for projects which won over our judges (4 are available).
- Top 25 Projects will receive: $2,500 to the top 25 projects ($100 each) (25 are available).
Project submissions open:
November 22, 2017 at 8:00 AM PT
Project submissions close:
April 15, 2018 at 11:55 PM PT
Deadline to apply for free devices:
May 2, 2018 at 11:55 PM PT
Winners announced by:
May 2, 2018
Winners of free devices will be announced individually by email on a rolling basis.
Contest winners will be announced on May 2, 2018. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
OPEN TO (1) INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE LOCATION OF RESIDENCE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY, OR (2) COMPANIES LEGALLY INCORPORATED UNDER THEIR RESPECTIVE LOCATION OF RESIDENCE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY, AND ARE USERS OF THE WALABOT SENSOR (EACH SHALL BE REFERED AS THE "PARTICIPANT").
Employees or agents of the Sponsor (as defined below) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, providers, suppliers as well as their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, city, county, and local laws and regulations.
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.