This contest is over! See all the winning entries. Want more chances to win prizes? Check out our active contests.
- Top Design for MSP432: Technical Design Category - $1000 (One Thousand USD)
- Top Design for BeagleBone Black: Technical Design Category - $1000 (One Thousand USD)
- Leadership Choice Award: Technical Design Category - $400 (Four Hundred USD)
- Popular Vote Category - $100 (One hundred USD)
- Participants must be an active intern at TI in the US during Summer of 2014
- Contest begins June 11th; no materials will be distributed prior to the kickoff
- Your team's design must be based on an MCU LaunchPad or BeagleBone Black. We will provide 1 board per team, but you can order more if you need them
- Teams must be 3 members or less and registration is open to the first 30 teams in each category
- In order to sign up for the contest and receive your free MCU LaunchPad or BeagleBone Black, please complete your team registrationno later than June 30th. You don't need to have a team name or design idea to sign up, just what platform you'd like to use. Once successfully registered, your team will be listed in the matrix below. Upon registering, your team is also eligible to receive a $50 stipend to help offset the cost of producing a final model.
- You are encouraged to use other TI parts in addition to your selected platform.