You are eligible to enter if you meet the following requirements at the time of entry:
You are a student (undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students qualify).
Eligibility for Hacking House internships will be dependent on the participant meeting the required VISA conditions of the country where the internship will take place.
If you are considered a minor in your place of residence, then you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this challenge.
Directors, officers, employees, interns, and contractors (“Personnel”) of Sigfox or Hackster, Inc. (“Hackster”), and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, representatives, and agents (collectively, “Challenge Entities”), immediate families members of such Personnel (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each) and members of the households of such Personnel (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Challenge.
Your submission must use Sigfox technology and be linked to Earth preservation topic.
You can use any Sigfox compatible development kit or module from our partner network.
Submissions should include:
- All valid entries must meet each of the following requirements:
- Each entry must be the contestants’ own original work.
- Entries cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest.
- Contestants must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry.
- Entries may not include any third-party trademarks (logos, names) or copyrighted materials (music, images, video, recognizable people) unless you have obtained permission to use the materials.
- Each project must be fully documented on Hackster in accordance with the “project” template.
- Each final project must be submitted within the projects template.
- Projects must be submitted in English.
Each final project must include of the following materials:
- A detailed description: What are you building? What does it do? How does it work?
- Story and quality images
- Video demonstrations, if applicable
- Clear instructions
- BOM and schematics
- Source code
- CAD files of any 3D models or 2D drawings (if applicable)