- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the prizes?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
- First prize will receive: One-of-a-kind embroidered patch, designed and created by Caleb Kraft, Make: Senior Editor, plus a magazine subscription and the winner's choice of one of the following Make: kits — Getting Started with Arduino, Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, or Getting Started with Soldering.
Project submissions open:
December 5, 2016 at 8:19 AM PT
Project submissions close:
December 19, 2016 at 11:59 PM PT
Winners announced by:
December 20, 2016
Contest winners will be announced on December 20, 2016. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.