- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the entry requirements?
- What are the judging criteria?
- What are the prizes?
- What are the steps to enter the contest?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
- Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
The project has to be made with Electric Imp and be related to Halloween.
Electric Imp will select the Grand Prize based on the project that we feel best showcases the capabilities of our platform, and is most in spirit with Halloween.
Electric Imp will randomly select 3 other winners to receive an Electric Imp Dev Kit.
- $50 Gift Certificate for SparkFun, Electric Imp Dev Kit (April + imp001), Electric Imp T-Shirt
- Electric Imp Dev Kit (April + imp001) (3 are available)
December 31, 1969
October 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM PT
October 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM PT
Contest winners will be announced on December 31, 1969. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
This contest is open to everyone.
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.