- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the entry requirements?
- What are the judging criteria?
- What are the prizes?
- What are the steps to enter the contest?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
- Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
To be eligible for judging, an entry must meet the following content/technical requirements:
Your final project documentation must include the following:
- 1st prize will receive: $1,000 Arduino Store Gift Certificate.
- 2nd prize will receive: $500 Arduino Store Gift Certificate.
- 3rd prize will receive: $250 Arduino Store Gift Certificate.
- From 4th to 10th prize will receive: $85 Arduino Store Gift Certificate + MKR1000 (7 are available).
- From 11th to 25th prize will receive: MKR1000 (15 are available).
Submit your project by January 30th, 2017.
Register for the contest by clicking "Register as a participant" on the right column of the main contest page.
Add a new project by clicking the "Add my Project" button and following the submission template.
Share detailed instructions with images in the story section
Share the bill of materials
Share the electronics schematics
Share the CAD files (if relevant)
When done with all the documentation hit "Publish" on the project preview page
You just need to wait fro your project to be approved, so it will show up in the
Project submissions open:
November 27, 2016 at 6:49 PM PT
Project submissions close:
January 30, 2017 at 11:00 AM PT
Winners announced by:
February 17, 2017
Contest winners will be announced on February 17, 2017. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
You are eligible to enter if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.