- Did I win the contest? When will I receive my prize?
- I submitted my project but it says "Awaiting moderation". Will it affect my eligibility?
- My project is locked and I can't edit it anymore. Why is that?
- Somebody copied my entry! What can I do?
- What are the judging criteria?
- What are the prizes?
- What are the steps to enter the contest?
- What is the contest timeline?
- When will winners be announced? Where can I see the list?
- Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email to arrange the shipment of your prize.
The project will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
Documentation (20 Points)
- The project has to have a demonstration video of maximum 3 minutes.
- Project steps have to be well documented.
- Steps should include visual photos.
- Download 1Sheeld part on Fritzing here.
Creativity (10 Points)
- Awesome project idea!
Quality of Code (10 Points)
- Code has to be well documented, and has enough comments to help makers understand it.
Voting (10 Points)
- Hackster community has an input on this, they will vote for the best project ;)
- M3D - 3D Printer + Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino + 20% discount voucher from Seeed Studio + 1Sheeld T-shirt + Hackster T-shirt (2 are available)
- Mini Soldering Iron + Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino + 20% discount voucher from Seeed Studio + 1Sheeld T-shirt + Hackster T-shirt (3 are available)
- 10% Seeed Studio Voucher + 1Sheeld T-shirt + Hackster T-shirt (5 are available)
- 1Sheeld T-shirt + Hackster T-shirt (6 are available)
1. Get your 1Sheeld board and select the desired shields from the app.
Don’t have a 1Sheeld?
Tell us about your idea in a tweet on #Arduino_smartphone_hacks and mention @1Sheeld, and we will send you a promo code for 25% discount!
Or work on 1Sheeld for free! You can find it at one of our partner makerspaces near you!
2. Login to Codebender.cc, the largest Arduino playground in the world!
3. Follow 1Sheeld on Hackster, upload your project and embed the code from Codebender.
December 31, 1969
August 1, 2015 at 1:51 AM PT
September 21, 2015 at 2:58 PM PT
Contest winners will be announced on December 31, 1969. The list of winners will be visible on the main page (Contest brief).
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Email us.