The Ukebot is a robotic ukulele, it was born during the amazing Science Hack Day.
We explored the propagation of sound waves through a gaseous medium,when originating from a soprano stringed instrument as activated byan electronic agent.
More on Merlin's blog.
- We used 4 of the smallest servomotors from our best last time minute friend, "Shadio Rack" ;p
- The Arduino clone called Teensy using the Servo library.
- Currently, the firmware strokes the strings sequentially to avoid draining too much current.
- We have an experimental version that controls the strokes with the keyboard, let us know if you want to hack it!
- Merlin, the world famous hacker, AKA Alex (@glowascii).
- Myself, interhactively yours, Drix.
Made in SF - 2013