How many times have you been lying awake at night, wondering if your bread had escaped?
Or how many times have you been walking about, your hands in your galoshes, wondering whether your bread back at home is getting too moist?
Never you mind, put your fears to bed with IoT WiFi-enabled smart bread!
Here's how to make it:
1. Purchase a loaf of bread. Whole wheat works best for transmission power.
2. Carefully remove the bread from its container.
3. Add ESP8266 chip and laser tachyometer, along with RF signal booster, joystick, and microwave emitter.
4. Equip doodads and wharthmahogs.
5. Equip feeblebinders and soup machines.
6. Program bread.
GitHub Respository: https://bit.ly/18gECvy
7. Enjoy! You now have WiFi, IoT-enabled bread that you can monitor for anywhere on Earth. Thank advances in technology!