Software apps and online services
The Temperature and humidity data can upload to could via the Wio terminal as the gateway and the data can display on the Wio terminal and SinricPro APP.Features
- The device state can change by the remote control
- It using the IoTs technology to monitor the device state
Sinric Pro is a cloud website, there are dashboard to monitor the device state, the devices for add new devices information, the credentials for connecting to your unique account, and API to connect to each unique device. You can go to this website to register an account then do your own project.
In this project I create the temperature_sensor on the devices option, the temperature_sensor has a unique ID number which is API, the ID number is needed to add on the code for the temperature_sensor state, also I need to add the credentials on the code to connect with my account.
There is basic information about Sinric Pro usage.
You can follow below the link to download the Arduino IDE and learn more about Wio Terminal.
Wio terminal library
Before you upload the code, you need to download the library to support the code.
- Update the Wio terminal firmware in here.
- Install the Seeed_Arduino_rpcUnifiedlibrary
- Install the Seeed_Arduino_FreeRTOSlibrary
- Install the Seeed_Arduino_rpcWiFilibrary
- Install the Seeed_Arduino_rpcWiFiManagerlibrary
- install the Seeed_Arduino_mbedtls library
- Install the Seeed_Arduino_LIS3DHTR library
If you do not know how to install the library please check here.
Downloard the Sinric Pro APP on your phone.
Follow the connection to connect each device.
Open the Arduino IDE -> Tools -> selet board: Wio terminal -> selet the current port.
Copy the code stick on the Arduino IDE, update the WIFI information and relate API, then upload the code.