This project shows the IoT communication with our RC-CC1310-868 IoT SmartModules and the Gateway. The first step is the installation of Contiki OS. The devices will send their data to the IBM Cloud in real time (every 5 seconds) and you can see them on the dashboard with special graphs.
More information about the module RC-CC1310-868 you can find here.
Generate the two firmware (RC-CC1310-868/Gateway Weptech) to be loaded on the RC-CC1310-868 devices. To execute this process, we need the SmartRF06EB with cables and Flash Programmer 2 software.
If the procedure is correct, the system works:
- Connect Gateway Weptech on your ADSL modem with cable LAN
- Connect Gateway Weptech on your PC with Cable USB
- Power On the RC-CC1310-868 (You'll see the LEDs flashing)
- Open Hercules
- See the Address Ipv4 that gets the Gateway
- Digit the Address Ipv4 on browser (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Check If the Gateway finds the RC-CC1310-868 device.
- Go on IBM Platform
- See the device
- Wait that the device RC-CC1310-868 is connected
- If the device is connected you will see that the first red led of the device is fixed and the second flashes every 5 seconds
- Go on your Dashboard and see your data in real time
The procedure is available on the following ----> hyperlink
You can find the codes and follow the guide on our GitHub folder:
Do you want to see our data in real time? Log in here --> https://bit.ly/1xLCB8p