Here is my project to build a Hi-Fi preamplifier. This repository includes schematics, PCB layouts, CircuitPython code, BoMs, measurements and photos.
- High performance design with measurements
- Quality components
- Completely digitally Controlled
- Modular design
- All open source
The preamplifier is made up of a number of connected components:
- MDAC attenuator (PCB, code): Controls the volume
- Input selector (PCB, code): Selects the input
- Encoder panel (PCB, code): Holds rotary encoder and LED indicator
- Power Supply 5V (PCB): Power supply for digital components.
- Power Supply +/- 15V (PCB): Power supply for MDAC attenuator op-amp
- Micro controller board (PCB): Holds the micro controller and other connectors
- RCA panel (PCB): For the RCA sockets and connectors
See here: images/prototypes
PCBs made by OSH Park.