After the pandemic most of the offices will start for on-site work and schools will start, during this time we also need to take care if any employee or student is having correct body temperature and is wearing mask. Instead of hiring someone and risk their life to check temperature and mask for so much employees and students is tough task.Training Mask Detection Model:
AWS IoT and SES:
Whenever the user is detected the predictions are sent to AWS via MQTT to AWS IoT Cloud and when there are any people who are not wearing mask then it will also send via eMAIL using SMTP of AWS SES service.
1. Initially Create Thing in AWS IoT and set up the certificate and MQTT URL.
2. It will generate unique URL for host url and also give a topic in form of "$aws/things/NAME/FUNCTION"
3. Set Up the Credentials in code as:
int PORT = 8883;
char MQTT_SUB = "$aws/things/NAME/shadow/update";
char MQTT_PUB = "$aws/things/NAME/shadow/update";
Also set up the credentials of certificates of CA Certificates, Client Certificate and private Key downloaded earlier.
4. Using the Pubsubclient library the M5Stack spublishes data to IoT Cloud.
1. Verify your email and set up HTTPS API of AWS SES.
2. The request url is of form :
3. Sent the request with other parameters like subject of mail and body of mail.