Our main goal in creating this project was to set up a system that can help people parking their vehicles properly and without any possible damage.
We built a simple circuit with Raspberry Pi and HC-SR04 ultrasonic range sensor, which will simply beep and display a different color according to how far it is from an obstacle.Objectives:
Main steps into creating this project:
- The system measures the distance between the obstacle and our sensor
- Blue light and no beeping will tell us that everything around us is far away.
- Green light and no beeping will start as we will be getting closer to the object.
- Red light and high beeping will start as we reach a dangerously close position to our obstacle.
- Raspberry Pi Zero configuration
- Hardware set up
How does this project function:
- Developing the application
- A close up of the RGB Led color change and the sensor functionality