TweetBulb is an experiment of the idea "Texting as a Universal UI", i.e., controlling things via a text message, without any specialized apps. The underlying core technology is a natural language semantic parser that converts text to API calls.
Go to http://tweetbulb.kitt.ai and send (via Facebook/Twitter/Email messages):
Change left light to red and middle light to purple and right light to bluish
- Each light bulb can display 16 million different colors
Blink all lights five times in red
- Each light bulb can turn on/off, dim, and blink
- Feel free to change their saturation, hue, and brightness
Give me a romantic theme!
- TweetBulb understands human intent!
Go Seattle Seahawks!
- Go [object] is a special trigger to flash all lights with the color of [object]
- TweetBulb understands common colors of half a million things.
Here is the demo:
TweetBulb is powered by my semantic parser, Parsetron. Here's the live stream: