The Qduino Mini is perfect to embed in your electronics projects, it's super small, inexpensive, has a battery connector & charger built-in, & a fuel gauge that can tell you when to charge the battery!
The Qduino Mini is Arduino-compatible & 100% open source, hardware and software meaning that making and programming your first circuit is a breeze. Hardware is hard, so we decided to make it a little bit easier. All of the design files, including EAGLE board files, schematic, and code have been released under an open source license. Here's what it includes:
- Battery Charger Circuit - just plug in USB and it charges the battery with the auto switching circuit - there's no extra charger needed & no digging the battery out of your project so you can charge & program at the same time over USB!
- Battery Fuel Gauge - guessing on when your project runs out of juice? We've got you covered - we have a simple monitor library for your battery so you can remind yourself when it needs a little extra juice.
- Ultra small, Ultra thin, Ultra light - The Qduino Mini itself is 0.8in x 1.5in (2cm x 3.9cm) & 0.18oz (5 grams), perfect for quadcopters, drones or high altitude balloon projects. Both the Qduino Mini and the batteries (LiPos) used to power the board fit are super compact & thin, just right for embedding in your projects.
- ATmega32U4 Processor - Arduino Leonardo Compatible
- 32KB Flash Storage
- 2.5KB SRAM
- 1KB EEPROM
- 3.3V @ 8MHz
- 20 Digital I/O // 14 Dedicated
- 12 Analog Channels // 6 Dedicated
- 7 Digital I/O also PWM channels
- SPI, I2C, UART available
- Two RGB LEDs built-in - one for: Charge Status, TX, RX, and the other user programmable
- TPS78233 3.3V 150mA Regulator
- MCP73832 LiPo Battery Charger
- MAX17048 LiPo Battery Fuel Gauge
The Qduino Mini is 100% made in the USA! Every board is made and quality tested at SparkFun Electronics, in Niwot, CO.