This project uses an Arduino Pro Mini, 3.3V (8MZ) with a SPI TFT from MICROYUM (2" - 176 x 220) based on ILI9225 driver. It is also a complete radio based on Si4735 capable to tune LW, MW, SW on AM and SSB mode and also receive the regular commercial stations.
- Encoder to tune stations;
- Band selection vi push buttons
- VFO/BFO switching via encoder push button;
- 12 SW bands + one from (1.7MHz to 30MHz).
- Frequency step switch (1, 5, 10, 100 and 500KHz KHz);
All band Receiver video
A brief history of the PU2CLR SI4735 Arduino Library construction
More about this project on: https://pu2clr.github.io/SI4735/