Software apps and online services
Hand tools and fabrication machines
- Wire up the circuit, following the circuit diagram above.
- Load the Arduino code to the Arduino Mega. Open the serial terminal to make sure that 15 values are being printed every 1/10th of a second.
Max MSP Side
- Make sure that the sequencer.maxpat and saw_note.maxpat are inside the same folder.
- Open sequencer.maxpat.
- Change the metro interval number from 0 to something higher (I recommend somewhere between 125-250). This is the interval (in millisecond) of which the beat moves.
- Calibrate the sensors by turning on Toggle Button # 2 and put an egg on each sensor. You should see the value goes to 0 when there is an egg, and 255 when there is not.
- Turn Toggle Button # 1 and the speaker on, and have fun!